what we buy
WHAT WE BUY
Mac Laptops & Desktops
- We buy fully working Macs from 2015 and newer.
- This includes MacBook, Air, Pro, Mac Mini, iMac, iMac Pro, Mac Pro
- We do not purchase Macs that are completely dead.
- If your screen is cracked we might be able to purchase it provided it works when connected to a external monitor. We’ll need to see the device to determine if we can make an offer. You’ll need to be able to sign out of the iCloud account.
- Get a quote to sell your Mac.
- We buy most fully working laptops from 2015 and newer.
- We do not purchase any Chromebooks or Netbooks.
- We do not purchase PCs that are completely dead.
- Laptops must have Windows installed (No Linux)
- Get a quote to sell your laptop.
- We only buy some desktop systems.
- We recommend get a quote to ensure it’s something we can make an offer on.
- Custom built system are very difficult to resell. We may be able to make an offer on some of the individual components.
- Get a quote to sell your desktop.
- We only buy iPhone 8 or newer
- We only accepted unlocked, AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile or Sprint devices.
- For iPhone 13 and newer we only take factory unlocked devices.
- Get a quote to sell your iPhone.
- We buy most fully working iPads from 2016 and newer
- We do not purchase iPads that do not turn on
- iPads must have the iCloud account signed out and be factory reset.
- Get a quote to sell your iPad.
Cameras & Lens
- We only purchase some digital cameras.
- We do not purchase any film cameras.
- We mostly purchase Canon, Nikon, Sony, and some Lecia.
- We purchase most lenses for DSLR cameras for these brands.
- Get a quote to sell your camera.
- We purchase most fully working consoles from 2015 or newer.
- We purchase xBox, Playstation and Nintendo Switch, MetaQuest
- Get a quote to sell your game console.
- We purchase many different graphics cards. We recommend getting a quote to ensure your card is a model we buy.
- Get a quote to sell your graphics card.
- We purchase some CPUs and some high capacity memory (32GB sticks and higher) We may take other high-end components depending on their resale value.
- Get a quote to sell computer components.
- We only purchase some DJI drones.
- Contact us for a quote to ensure it’s a model we purchase.
- We do not buy any other drone brands.
- Get a quote to sell a DJI drone.
- We purchase some high-end headphones like AirPod Max, Bose, Sony.
- We don’t purchase every model so contact us or stop by to see if if it’s a model we purchase.
- We do not purchase any in-ear headphones like AirPods.
- Get a quote to sell your headphones.
- We only purchase brand new, factory sealed watches
- We do not purchase used Apple watches.
- Apple Watch 6 and newer only.
- Get a quote to sell a brand new Apple watch.
- We may purchase other types of electronics.
- Reach out to us for find out if it’s something we might take.
- Items we do not purchase are listed below.
- Get a quote to sell electronics.
- We may buy other non-tech related items provided they are brand new, sealed.
- A few example of items we purchase are high-end Espresso machines, Dyson vacuums, Kitchen Aid appliances, thermal cameras, conference equipment, networking equipment etc.
- Send us a message to inquire about selling these items.
Items we do NOT buy
- These are some items we definitely do not buy:
- Found/Lost/Locked/Stolen devices
- Devices that you don’t have the password for
- Android tablets
- Android phones
- Used keyboards, mice, webcams or other accessories
- Used printers
- Used TVs
- Cables, adapters, docking stations
- Any Dead/Non-working devices
- Basic Monitors (17″, 21″, 24″ etc)
- Used hard drives/SSDs
- Pro-audio/DJ equipment
How It Works
However, you can also walk-in for an on-the-spot quote; appointments are highly recommended. Walk-ins are taken based on availability; during busy times we may not be able to accept walk-ins.
For Apple devices including laptops, desktops, iPhones and iPads you should sign out of your iCloud account and factory reset your device.
For Windows devices, we recommend factory resetting the device.
If you are unable to factory reset the device we can still buy it; however, your appointment will be done faster if the device is already reset. iCloud accounts must be signed out. Read our 'Plan Your Visit' page for details on how to prepare your device to be sold.
Appointments are highly recommended. This will guarantee you a spot with one of our trade-in specialists.
Walk-ins are taken based on availability; during busy times we may not be able to accept walk-ins.
You must arrive no later than 30-minutes prior to closing to sell an item. Check-in, testing and getting paid takes about 30 minutes.
Walk-ins are taken based on availability. You can stop by without an appointment and we'll do our best to get you taken care of. During busy times we may not be able to accept walk-ins and you may be asked to make an appointment for a later time/date.
You must arrive no later than 30-minutes prior to closing to sell an item.
There is an option to drop off an item for evaluation the following day. Payments can be sent via Venmo, PayPal or paid in cash.